The FIFA 20 ratings are out and have risen some eyebrows. Here are the top five rated Hull City players-
5. Jordy De Wijs, 71- The Dutch defender comes in at number five for the Tigers with solid stats such as 80 for physical and 70 for defending. He is in his second season at the KCOM Stadium having joined the club from PSV Eindhoven last summer.
4. Kevin Stewart, 71- He has become a key player for Grant McCann’s side in real life. The former Liverpool man is a decent all-round player on this year’s FIFA.
3. Markus Henriksen, 72- The Norway international was fully expected to depart the KCOM Stadium this past transfer window but has somehow remained a Hull player, despite McCann admitting to replacing him. He has been given stats like 76 for physical and 70 for shooting.
2. Kamil Grosicki, 74- The Poland international will be a real handful on FIFA this year with ratings such as 83 for pace, 74 for dribbling and 72 for shooting. He joined Hull from Rennes in January 2017 and has remained with the club since then, despite being linked away every transfer window since his move to East Yorkshire.
1. Jarrod Bowen, 75- It is no surprise to see the 22-year-old the highest City player. He has bagged a combined 37 goals in the previous two seasons and has already managed four in seven games so far in this campaign. FIFA have given him 79 for pace, 77 for dribbling and 72 for shooting.