With the January transfer window on the horizon, here are five players who could depart Hull City-
1. Will Keane- The 25-year-old is finding first-team action hard to come by this season. His time at the KCOM Stadium has been impacted upon by injury and he has scored once in 24 appearances. The former Manchester United striker could leave next month for more regular football.
2. David Milinkovic- He only joined Hull in July from Italian side Genoa having impressed on loan at Hearts last season. However, the winger has been frozen out and could leave East Yorkshire already after only featuring twice in the Championship.
3. Jarrod Bowen- Hull will be desperate to hold onto him but there is reportedly Premier League interest in the 21-year-old from the likes of Fulham, Cardiff City and even apparently Tottenham Hotspur. He has scored 21 goals in the past season-and-a-half.
4. Markus Henriksen- The Tigers’ captain could be the subject of interest in January after impressing so far this season. The Norway international is out of contract at the end of the campaign meaning Hull could cash in on him to avoid losing him for nothing.
5. Lewis Ritson- The 20-year-old defender is yet to make a senior appearance for Hull and could leave on loan to gain some first-team experience. He was on the bench in their recent Championship fixture against Millwall after doing well for the Under-23’s. Nigel Adkins’ side only currently have two players out on loan, Callum Burton at Chesterfield and Will Mannion at Aldershot Town.