The players rating for FIFA 19 have been revealed and have sprung up some surprises. Here are the top five highest rated goalkeepers-
5. Bartosz Bialkowski, 75- The 31-year-old has won the Ipswich Town Player of the Year award for the past three seasons and has been handed a decent rating. He has played over 100 games for the Tractor Boys in real life.
4. Tim Krul, 75- The former Newcastle United and Brighton and Hove Albion shot stopper made the move to Norwich City in the summer. He has some useful statistics such as 75 for both diving and reflexes.
3. Kieren Westwood, 75- He is a talented goalkeeper in real life and is a good ‘keeper on FIFA 19 as well. The 33-year-old has been given some impressive stats like 77 for both diving and reflexes, 71 for handling and 75 for positioning.
2. Sam Johnstone, 75- He impressed on loan in the Championship last season with Aston Villa from Manchester United and made the permanent switch to their Midlands rivals West Bromwich Albion over the summer. He is the 2nd best goalkeeper in the second tier on FIFA and stats such as 77 for reflexes, 76 for diving and 74 for handling give him a slight edge over Westwood.
1. Jack Butland, 81- There is no surprise that Stoke City’s number one is the best Championship goalkeeper on FIFA 19. He was expected to leave them over the summer following their relegation from the Premier League but he has remained. The England international has some great stats such as 85 for reflexes, 83 for diving, 81 for positioning and 77 for handling.