- Jordan Rhodes has scored an incredible 51 Championship goals from his 89 league games for Blackburn. The best strike rate of any player in the division at better than a goal every other game.
- Gary Bowyer is set to take charge of his second full season in charge of Rovers. The last man to take charge of a second season at Ewood Park was Steve Kean, although he resigned in September of the 2012/13 season. Bowyer will be hoping for a successful second season and take Blackburn back to the Premier League.
- At present Blackburn are yet to spend a single penny in the transfer market. So far four players have joined on loan and Chris Brown joins from Doncaster on a free transfer.
- Blackburn’s Indian owners Venkys have been heavily criticised by the fans of the club for their poor management, although it now seems they are leaving Gary Bowyer to manage the team and this could be a successful formula for the coming season.
- Blackburn remain the only side to have won the Premier League and also been relegated from it. Memories of the 1994/95 season are a distant thing of the past for most fans with current hopes being just a return to the top flight.