The Championship gets a huge number of supporters every single week. Here are all 24 Championship club’s average home attendance so far this season-
24. Burton Albion, 5,000- They are a small club but deserve credit for holding their own in the Championship.
23. Brentford, 9,729- Have a lot of other London clubs to compete with.
22. Millwall, 12,637- Still create a good atmosphere at the Den.
21. QPR, 13,774- Surprised how low down they are considering they are ex-Premier League.
20. Preston, 13,839- Doing really well on the pitch so far this season.
19. Barnsley,14,051- Oakwell holds around 24,000.
18. Ipswich, 15,779– In their 14th consecutive season at this level.
17. Hull, 15,980- Have problems with fans boycotting and membership schemes etc.
16. Bolton, 16,438– Not bad considering their start.
15. Reading, 17,233- Narrowly missed on top flight football last season.
14. Bristol City, 18,900- Capacity at Ashton Gate recently increased to approximately 28,000.
13. Fulham, 19,371- Good turnout for a club in London.
12. Birmingham, 20,234- Good numbers for a side who have struggled.
11. Cardiff, 20,840- The club have started the season well.
10. Boro, 25,019- Relegated from the Premier League last season.
9. Nottingham Forest, 20,446- Good fanbase.
8. Norwich, 25,830- Have the highest percentage of filling their stadium in the league.
7. Sheffield United, 26,057- Made a great start to life back in this division.
6. Wolves, 27,104- They look like real title contenders.
5. Derby, 27,165- Get more at home then their rivals Nottingham Forest.
4. Sheffield Wednesday, 27,204- The side have somewhat struggled but the fans continue to turn up in their numbers.
3. Sunderland, 28,042– Their stadium holds around 48,000.
2. Aston Villa, 30,000- Big club with a strong fan base.
1. Leeds United, 32,435- The fans have been turning up in their numbers. The side have started well too.