EA SPORTS, the Official Licensee of the Checkatrade Trophy, has teamed up with The72 to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets to the Checkatrade Trophy Final between Coventry City and Oxford United on Sunday 2nd April 2017.
EA SPORTS also holds the Checkatrade Trophy’s exclusive Electronic Game License, which enables EA SPORTS to deliver the most authentic gaming experience possible for fans engaging with the Checkatrade Cup within EA SPORTS FIFA 17.
EA SPORTS FIFA 17 is out now, available for Xbox One and PS4
1. All entries must be received by The72
2. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
3. The winner will receive the following prize:
a. Pair of tickets to Coventry City vs Oxford United.
4. The prize winner and guest are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable
6. In order to facilitate the prompt delivery of your tickets, your name and address details will be shared with EA SPORTS. These will then be deleted upon completion of delivery.
7. EA SPORTS will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond EA SPORTS’ reasonable control.
8. The name, country and photograph of the winners may be used by The72 for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow The72 to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without renumeration.
9. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
10. The promoter of this competition is The72