Here is the top five highest rated League One strikers on FIFA 19 –
5. Danny Hylton, Luton Town (68) – The club’s top scorer for the past two seasons with 50 goals in just 90 appearances, Hylton came in the top three shortlisted for the EFL League Two Player of the Year award as voted by managers in the division, was named in the PFA Team of the Season for the division and won four club player of the year accolades in a memorable campaign in 2017. The last campaign saw him equally decorated, as he was again named in the PFA and EFL League Two Teams of the Season.
4. Kieffer Moore, Barnsley (68) – He spent the first half of the 2017/18 season on loan with Rotherham United in League One where his 13 goals until January saw Barnsley swoop to bring him to Oakwell. This season, he has made seven starts and scored six goals.
3. Brett Pitman, Portsmouth (69) – Last season the forward scored 25 goals in all competittions, with 24 of those arriving in the league. Named League One Player of the Month in September 2017, Pitman became the first Pompey player since Svetoslav Todorov, in 2003, to break the 20-goal barrier in the league.
2. Igor Vetokele, Charlton (69) – When he first arrived at Charlton in 2015, the striker hit the ground running, scooping the Championship Player of the Month award for August after netted five times in his first seven games for the club. 11 goals in 43 outings during his first campaign. Last season, he was loaned to Sint Truiden and scored 11 goals in 41 games for them. This season he has only had one start so far.
1. Liam Boyce, Burton Albion (70) – Burton Albion secured Liam’s services for a club record fee from Ross County in 2017 following a prolific two-year spell in the SPL that saw him score 48 goals in 99 appearances. Last season, Boyce only scored three goals in total due to knee injury including a memorable header at Sunderland. This season, Boyce had scored four goals in six games.