Clubs in the Championship have been busy today as they look to bolster their squads. Here are the five best signings-
5. Jay DaSilva, Chelsea to Bristol City- The 20 year-old left-back has joined the Robins on loan and is looking to get more first-team minutes under his belt. He spent last season on loan at League One side Charlton Athletic and impressed for the Addicks. He is highly rated by Chelsea and is one for the future.
4. Kayden Jackson, Accrington Stanley to Ipswich Town- The Tractor Boys have won the race to sign the 24-year-old. He has been a man-demand this summer after scoring 16 goals last season for Accrington. Ipswich have been busy this summer as Paul Hurst has looked to put his own stamp on them.
3. Sam Clucas, Swansea City to Stoke City- The former Chesterfield and Hull City midfielder has made a £6 million switch to Stoke. He will slot nicely into their ranks and will be hoping to help them gain promotion to the Premier League.
2. Lukas Nmecha, Manchester City to Preston North End- He is highly thought of by the Premier League champions and big things are expected from the 19-year-old. Clubs like Aston Villa and Leeds United were keen on him but it is Preston North End who have won the race for him. He is a decent coup by Alex Neil’s side, now can he deliver the goods for them?
1. Josh Windass, Rangers to Wigan Athletic- The Latics have forked out £2.5 million to land the attacking midfielder in an impressive coup. He impressed for Rangers in the Scottish Premier League during his time there and Wigan fans will be excited about signing him today.